Complaint Review: Stuart Lee Rebates

• Submitted: Fri, March 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Aaron — Marysville California United States of America
Stuart Lee Rebates

Stuart Lee Rebates Submitted rebate for phone accessories,Stuart Lee Rebates refuses to send all listed accessories. Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Accessory kit

*General Comment: While supplies last?

I purchased a cell phone from Costco.  It had a rebate for a bonus accessory pack to include:
Vehicle Navigation Mount & Rapid Car Charger
Extra Battery & Battery Charging Dock
Standard Dock & Wall Charger
(The accessory pack is the only reason I purchase from Costco).

The rebate form was submitted right away.  The Costco employee told us it takes 8-10 weeks to receive the accessories.  Six weeks later the extra battery arrived in the mail.  After 10 weeks I began to wonder when the rest of the accessories would arrive.  I checked Stuart Lee Rebates website and it confirmed that only the battery was sent, but had no information about the other accessories.

I tried to contact the company using their contact us page but it would give me errors every time I hit submit.  They do not have a phone number or email address listed.

I called the Costco store and they contacted Stuart Lee Rebates.  They were told that the other accessories would not be sent and because it has been more than 30 days since I purchased the phone there is nothing I can do about it.  They did not give a reason as to why the other accessories were not going to be sent.

I submitted everything on time and properly but Stuart Lee Rebates decided for what ever reason that they do not want to honor the rebate.

Costco also decide they cannot or will not do anything about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Lee-Rebates/internet/Stuart-Lee-Rebates-Submitted-rebate-for-phone-accessoriesStuart-Lee-Rebates-refuses-to-s-851438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Lee Rebates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Accessory kit

AUTHOR: Stuartlee rebates - (U.S.A.)

It sounds like Stuart Lee received a rebate for a battery instead of a full kit. This error could have been made at the POS. Phone accessory kits are easy to redeem. If you still have not received your kit please contact our website again. I am not sure why or who you gave you  a 30 day deadline on correcting a rebate issue. This is not the procedure we have. Our goal is to make sure all customers are taken care of to the very best of our ability. As you can see there are only a handful of concerns listed on this sight. Considering we have issued 100's of thousands of rebates this is only a fraction of customer concerns. Even that is too many for us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at: Stuartleerebates.com

All rebate concerns are sent via our website for tracking purposes. If you require assistance via the phone we will contact you.

Stuart Lee Customer Service

#2 General Comment

While supplies last?

AUTHOR: Kilrath - (United States of America)

My guess would be that the rebate package was a while supplies last thing and the rebate company just had more batteries than the other pieces of the accessory kit.

If that was indeed the case then i could see just getting the battery but i would think that the employees at Costco would have been able to tell you such a fact.