Complaint Review: Stub Hub

• Reported By: Russell — Dallas Texas
Stub Hub
Internet USA

Stub Hub RIP OFF Internet

Stub Hub is a scam. Purchased concert tickets 3 months ago and was supposed to have them delivered to me today. I had never recieved a Tracking number so I went to Consumer Support and was put into live chat. The attendent was helpful only in saying that I was guaranteed my money back if I didn't get my tickets. She would turn it over to the " sourcing dept" and they would contact me.

I waited 4 hours and no one called or e-mailed so I called the customer support # and talked to a live person. After being put on hold for 10 minutes she came back to tell me there were no tickets available and they would refund my money. I went to ticketmaster and purchased 2 tickets and picked them up in an hour. These were a gift for a mentor for one of my kids.

What a joke! Not only crappy service but a complete sham of a business!!!!  If I had not called no one would have even contacted me! This was a $500.00 transaction !

Do not use stub hub ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stub-Hub/internet/Stub-Hub-RIP-OFF-Internet-1088605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stub Hub