Complaint Review: Stubhub

Stubhub
www.stubhub.com Internet United States of America

Stubhub STUBHUB SCAMMED ME FOR $1700.00 Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: StubHub's Response

I am writing to you out of total desperation. I have purchased tickets to the Justin Beiber concert in Miami this upcoming January 26.

My home was burglarized and the tickets were stolen. I have contacted stubhub to have them reprint the tickets and they told me that they are unable to do so because the owner of the tickets said the vendor (ticketmaster) does not want to reprint the tickets. I have contacted both ticketmaster and the concert venue American airlines arena and they have informed me that they have plenty of time to reprint the tickets before the concert. I bought these tickets for my granddaughter has her sole and only Christmas gift  with a lot of sacrifice and I am heartbroken for her that she will not be able to attend.

Please if there is anything you can do to help a 7 y.o. dreams come true. I would appreciate it endlessly. She is his self-proclaimed #1 fan and it would make all her dreams come true to see Justin Beiber. I paid over $1700.00 for these tickets ( I can provide receipts from stubhub and credit card company) and not only does stubhub say that they cant be reprinted (which is not true) but
they only want to refund me 50% of what I paid. I think it is unfair and I dont care for my money back I care to put a smile on my granddaughters face and make her dream come true.  Please help me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stubhub/internet/Stubhub-STUBHUB-SCAMMED-ME-FOR-170000-Internet-981022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stubhub

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

StubHub's Response

AUTHOR: Stubhubecc - (USA)

Hello,

We're reaching out to you from StubHub's Executive Customer Care team, we apologize that you've experienced theft. You've been very patient as we've worked closely with you in resolving this matter. We look forward to speaking with you soon and doing what we can to help make this right.

Thank you.