Complaint Review: Student Loan Relief Center

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle Cross — Phoenix Arizona
Student Loan Relief Center
1300 N Congress Ave West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Student Loan Relief Center This Company Failed to Inform Me the Services it was charging $597 are FREE and READILY Available to Any Student wishing to Consolidate their Federal Loans West Palm Beach Florida

I am completely sickened and sad that this just happened to me. I had a gut feeling to look this company up AFTER my transaction was completed. They fooled me. The man, his name was Corey, sounded legit in his lingo and said all the right words. I thought he was able to refinance my student loans for $199.00/month but as I just read this was all a scam. Now it appears this company will be taking $199/month for the next 3 months and I don't know what to do about it. This company appears as if they are working in direct conjunction with the Department of Education. They are not. They are just stealing from you. I don't even know if anything at all has happened with my student loans. I live paycheck to paycheck and thought this was a Godsend I had stumbled upon, a way of helping make my life easier...I was apparently wrong. Why do people have to do this type of thing? It's just cruel and unnecessary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Student-Loan-Relief-Center/West-Palm-Beach-Florida/Student-Loan-Relief-Center-This-Company-Failed-to-Inform-Me-the-Services-it-was-charging-1075597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Student Loan Relief Center