Complaint Review: Student Loan Resolve

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: AOStuart — Houston Texas
Student Loan Resolve
860 Avenue F, Suite 104 Plano, Texas USA

Student Loan Resolve-Chelsea Adair and Rebecca Ray Charging me $199.67 twice in the same month...No correspondence received Plano Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I'm also a victim! Please contact me!!!

In July of 2014 I contacted Student Loan Resolve and was surprised how they could calculate the cost of consoladating my student loans from Great Lakes. I thought it strange since this loan was already consoladated, but I was looking for a lower payment plan. Well, I agreed to the 199.67 for 3 payment for August, September and October of 2014 and they informed me I do not have to pay Great Lakes anymore. In the month of August Student Loan Resolve took 2 payments of $199.67 I received no form of notice currently have heard nothing from Student Loan Resolve since July 2014. Chelsa Adair and Rebecca Ray are to be the contact persons for my file, I was informed that any question I have Chelsa Adair is my account representative. Rebecca Ray is to be the person that took my 2014 tax papers and most recent pay stub. Also the website has changed since I first went on it, now it states they are only a document serving company to the Department of Education. I strongly suggest going to the Department of Education website and doing your own consoladating. It's FREE. Also Student Loan Resolve will give refunds if the paperwork was not submitted properly; well if the consumer submitted the proper paperwork and they did not submit it to the Department of Education then no refund will be issued. Try to cancel with them as soon as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Student-Loan-Resolve/Plano-Texas-75074/Student-Loan-Resolve-Chelsea-Adair-and-Rebecca-Ray-Charging-me-19967-twice-in-the-same-1172324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Student Loan Resolve

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I'm also a victim! Please contact me!!!

AUTHOR: Lia - ()

Please contact me 305-824-7964 (text better and I will call you asap)

Im also a victim of this fraud

They are doing wrong taking money from people with lies.

All victimes must be together and stop them with legal accions!

Please contact me...