Complaint Review: Student Relations

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: HoppinMad — Longwood Florida United States of America
Student Relations
Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Student Relations Lewis Victor Student Relations? Just another one of Lewis Victor's scam companies. Delray Beach, Florida

I worked for Lewis Victor back in 2005 and 2006 when he was operating Students of America / Nationwide Distributor's Network / ABC Folders.  I gave him the required notice to quit.

After he refused to pay me the final $2000 he owed me, I filed a small claims suit against him and his companies.  He never showed up, and after the judgement, 6 years later I still have not been paid.

This guy is a class A scum bag and the people who are "successful" with his organization ( and yes I am referring to you Mickey D)  are just slightly less repulsive than him.  No folder for any on the schools I sold for was ever delivered and many of the business's I dealt with shunned me for years.

Mr. Victor and his cronies deserve to spend time in club fed with their shiny new bracelets.  I would definitely love to see a website where we can all get together and file a class action suit against him and put him where he belongs

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Student-Relations/Delray-Beach-Florida-/Student-Relations-Lewis-Victor-Student-Relations-Just-another-one-of-Lewis-Victors-scam-999203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Student Relations