Complaint Review: Studica

• Updated: Thu, July 15, 2010

• Reported By: Studica Sux — Ho Ho Kus New Jersey USA
Studica
2326 Lockport Road Sanborn, New York United States of America

Studica They recommended a software product. Not only did they oversell, but I was unable to load the product on my computer. They then refused to refund any opened CD. How are you to test a product without a Sanborn New York

h*o h*o Kus, NJ: Studica: Thier software products are a rip-off and their staff is unknowledgable as well as rude. After calling the phone# on their website, we ordered a software product. It took over a month to be delievered and did not load. Their "expert" recommended a software product that was incorrect for our needs. Additionally, it would not even load.

I called to reurn the product. They advised me that they do not have people to that recommend any products, nor will they refund any product once it's been opened. How are you to load or test a product if you don't open it and attempt to load the cd?

I have contacted my credit card company and have reported this fraudulent act. I suggest everyone else does the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2010 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studica/Sanborn-New-York-14132/Studica-They-recommended-a-software-product-Not-only-did-they-oversell-but-I-was-unable-623576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studica