Complaint Review: Studio 25 Photography

Studio 25 Photography
10222 Picturesque Court Nokesville, Virginia United States of America

Studio 25 Photography Harsheet Patel Never Showed Up Nokesville, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Update on issue with Studio 25

We signed a contract with Harsheet to do the photography for our wedding. At the initial meeting, he seemed very professional and personable. I completely trusted him.

A month before the wedding, I asked him when we could have a final meeting to discuss the photography schedule. He told me he had a wedding that weekend but would email me after the weekend. He never did, and he stopped responding when I emailed, called, and left voicemails for him in the weeks leading up to the wedding.

Getting worried, I arranged for a backup photographer 5 days before the wedding, and I assure you, that was a superb decision, because Harsheet never showed.

This was completely unprofessional and unacceptable behavior. If something had come up such that he couldn't photograph the wedding anymore, it would have been better to know that ahead of time. I would have appreciated at least a heads up that he was going to be a no-show, so that I could have had more time to arrange the backup photographer. Instead, Harsheet simply avoided us and never even told us he wasn't going to be there, despite his contract with us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studio-25-Photography/Nokesville-Virginia-20181/Studio-25-Photography-Harsheet-Patel-Never-Showed-Up-Nokesville-Virginia-797527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studio 25 Photography

Update on issue with Studio 25

AUTHOR: jenny - (United States of America)

(FYI - I'm the original poster. Since I can't figure out how to edit the original post, I wanted to just put something else in here.)

Harsheet finally contacted us and informed us that he had had a major personal tradgedy in his life. He is working with us right now to make up for the fact that he had to miss our wedding. I will post another update when the entire situation is resolved.