Complaint Review: Studio 3 apt

• Updated: Sun, April 10, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — erie Pennsylvania United States of America
Studio 3 apt
6725 promway ave NW North Canton, Ohio United States of America

Studio 3 apt Nick Bagnoli turned over my website and sold it to another while still in force North Canton, Ohio

i bought and paid for a website with this company.  for a limousine business.  paid in full for a year. within months.  he sold my website to another limo company.  saying he thought it was alright with me.  Really?  he never called me, he just switched the site from excutive limosien service to magic party bus. com.  another company all together.  when you would go to my site, it would redirect you to the other site.  I called him and he was of no help.  no refund, nothing.  this kind of underhanded business should be against the law. the site cost me alot of money and he and his friends decided to use it, after i paid for all the development.  when i started to press him.  all of the sudden my website was gone all together and now only the magic party bus came up.  this is a dishonest guy.  think twice before you trust him with your money.  because he burned me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2011 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studio-3-apt/North-Canton-Ohio-44720/Studio-3-apt-Nick-Bagnoli-turned-over-my-website-and-sold-it-to-another-while-still-in-for-715985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studio 3 apt