Complaint Review: Studio Beauty Warehouse

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Oceanside California United States of America
Studio Beauty Warehouse

Studio Beauty Warehouse I was told I won tickets to Hawaii and to buy their product. I was scammed. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fake vacation

I was told I "won" tickets to Hawaii, that my name was pulled from the drawing, all I needed to do was buy a few hundred dollars worth of product. I liked their product until now. I'll never buy it again because that was such a low, cheap, slimy, move my smooth talkers. They actually said there was no stipulations. He actually lied to me and was SO nice that I believed him. I don't know how he sleeps at night.... lying to women all day long...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studio-Beauty-Warehouse/internet/Studio-Beauty-Warehouse-I-was-told-I-won-tickets-to-Hawaii-and-to-buy-their-product-I-wa-769433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studio Beauty Warehouse

Fake vacation

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

I don't blame you for not using your real name or reasonable facsimile of same. I received 2 this week. Both trash canned immediately. How do you win a contest you never entered?

The dead give-away was buying several hundred dollars of their product!