Complaint Review: Studio Chic Design (Dionne)

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: Danielle — Santa Rosa California United States of America
Studio Chic Design (Dionne)
Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Studio Chic Design (Dionne) Did a bait and switch and never finished my design and won't respond Atlanta, Georgia

I requested a quote from Studio Chic Design based on my specific specifications I was quoted a price and after paying was informed that my price didn't include any of the things that I had originally asked for and that I would have to pay more to get things that I had originally requested a quote for in the first place.

I was told by the designer that she didn't have WORD so was unable to look at my specifications this was done after the fact weeks later I believe that I have been scammed by this designer I have been waiting for my finished product since Nov and it is now Jan and the project has yet to be completed and was just left unfinished.

Studio Chic Design gave me a half finished product and promised to finish it my original specification on Dec. 20th I have since been waiting and have contacted the designer on numerous occasions and she has not returned any of my correspondence and has not made any further corrections to the unfinished project that she left me with I contacted her to let her know that I would like her to finish what she has started or refund my money so that I may find a new designer.

I explained the importance of this design to her and that fact that my page needed to be done to certain specifications I have a host of time waiting for her to complete this costing me the ability to attract advertisers because of the lack of functionality with the site that she has left me with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studio-Chic-Design-Dionne/Atlanta-Georgia-/Studio-Chic-Design-Dionne-Did-a-bait-and-switch-and-never-finished-my-design-and-wont-684236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studio Chic Design (Dionne)