Complaint Review: Studio One

• Reported By: Mark — Irving Texas United States of America
Studio One
arlington, Texas United States of America

Studio One Holdmymemories charged 9.95 go account arlington, Texas

*General Comment: its true!!

On October 2011, my wife and I went to the Studio One located in Arlington to have a professional photographer take pictures of my daughter.  Nothing went wrong, other than the fact that they charged an arm and a leg.

We bought a decent amount of photos.  They said it would take up to 5 weeks for the photos to be printed and for us to sign up for Holdmymemories.com to look at the photos.  So we did sign up for the website.

On July 2012, 9 months after my wife and I signed up for Holdmymemories.com, we got a charge in my bank account for $9.95.  At first I thought it was fraud, but I remembered signing up for it and not recollecting anything about the website having membership fees.  If they did, why charge 9 months later?  I believe there have been many other victims.  Luckily, I caught it immediately.  I tried looking for a number, but I got no answer, just email.  I instead, called and complained to Studio One, but they were no help.

The thing I got from this incident is to not sign up for Holdmymemories, or have your pictures taken at Studio One and do not use your card to pay for pictures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studio-One/arlington-Texas-75050/Studio-One-Holdmymemories-charged-995-go-account-arlington-Texas-905574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studio One

#1 General Comment

its true!!

AUTHOR: Kayla - (United States of America)

Its true!! in the end i didnt even get my pictures of any type of compensation!!! ridiculous how the money credits cannot be used towards specials. im furious with these 2 companies!!!!!