Complaint Review: Studio one to one Grapevine Mills

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Brandi — Denton Texas
Studio one to one Grapevine Mills
Grapevine mills mall Internet United States of America

Studio one to one Grapevine Mills Horrible service, liars, rude rude RUDE! Internet

Horrible doesn't even come close. We used Studio one to on by DEFAULT ONLY, should have stopped there when Portrait Innovations (who we've used for years-and Amazing) couldn't take us that day. I was hesitant to even use these OVERPRICED UNPROFFESIONAL "kids" were running the place.
It was a disaster from start to...well, I would say finish but I STILL DON'T HAVE MY PORTRAITS!!! This place is such a JOKE! I literally had to get down on the floor and make my kids smile because the 18 year old BOY behind the camera didn't know what in the world to do. I was PROMISED it would take 2-3 weeks to receive my picture's (another huge reason we use Port Innov. Bc you leave with your pictures!) an yet I have played phone tag with there so called "manager" who basically told me he can't promise anything, and was anything BUT apologetic. Needless to say, I hope this place burns down. Now, I have no pictures for Easter or for my sons birthday that they "promised" would be here wayyy by now. Should have known better...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Studio-one-to-one-Grapevine-Mills/internet/Studio-one-to-one-Grapevine-Mills-Horrible-service-liars-rude-rude-RUDE-Internet-1034992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Studio one to one Grapevine Mills