Complaint Review: Style Time

• Updated: Fri, September 07, 2012

• Reported By: Crys — United States of America
Style Time

Style Time FRAUDS! Internet

Just like the other complaints...this company is DEFINITELY fraudulent. I ordered some baby shoes and paid through Paypal. I never received a shipping confirmation and the account status was labeled "processing" for too long. The funds were deducted from my Paypal account but no reply from the company when I emailed "customer service". In the meantime I received an odd package from China containing a disposable shower cap. I saved it because it was to bizarre and I knew something peculiar. Then I found the complaint here about Style Time and the exact same thing happened to them. It turns out that this package is something they send to stall for time so they can send you or Paypal a tracking# just in case you file a complaint. This would make you possibly retract the complaint until you received and opened the package to find this weird cheap decoy item. Now you cannot re-open the Paypal claim thus losing your funds. Thank goodness I just filed my Paypal claim and saw this complaint before getting a "tracking number". Thank you to those who posted their complaints to help others!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Style-Time/internet/Style-Time-FRAUDS-Internet-938080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Style Time