Complaint Review: Style Time

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: KimS — scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Style Time

Style Time Sneakers Sandals Flats Pumps women shoes store Company is a FRAUD!!! Internet

I too ordered a pair of tennis shoes from this company.  I received a confirmation email and the funds were withdrawn from my pay pal account.  I have tried to email the company three time through the "contact us" tab on the website and have received any response.  There is absolutely no other contact info.  I received a small sponge in the mail and it sounds like others received stupid items as well.  I've filed a claim with Paypal but I don't know if I'm out of luck.  I do hope people research the company before they purchase anything.  I wish I had!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Style-Time/internet/Style-Time-Sneakers-Sandals-Flats-Pumps-women-shoes-store-Company-is-a-FRAUD-Internet-962271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Style Time