Complaint Review: Styles Check Company

• Submitted: Fri, May 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, May 28, 2011

• Reported By: SweetPea — Balitmore Maryland USA
Styles Check Company

Styles Check Company StylesChecks STYLES CHECKS - Scamming to Have You Pay Twice Internet

*Consumer Comment: Why do you need

*Consumer Comment: There goes uneducated "mr rik" again.

*Consumer Comment: Why do you need

*Consumer Comment: I ordered from Styles Checks...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I'm reporting you.  I can't believe the first time I ordered checks on the phone (always ordered on the internet-using my time to reorder slip) and I get them and their incorrect.  Now, I know we verified and re-verified info on the phone, but they said since I called it in, I must have been mistaken and it's against their policy to send out free checks for errors I must have made.  So, what could I do? I paid them again.  The best I can tell you is I edit things all the time, so I'm pretty accurate with info.  I felt uneasy, but didn't have any proof.

NOTE to self, order online next time so this never happens again.  I ordered online, verified, re-verified, and re-verified my routing and account #'s.  Just got the checks. Account # is incorrect, I call and they say they can't verify nor do they have access to web orders.  I'm like, you're kidding me right?  Nope, we don't have access to the information you entered and it's our policy not to replace checks that are incorrect.  Are you seeing a theme here - SCAM!  It doesn't matter if you call it in or order online, it's your fault and you're going to pay for it.

I'm red in the face now, almost screaming.  I KNOW I put it in correctly and double double checked because this happened before and you're telling me in this day of high-volume data with computers that store it, you have no access to the data I entered?  Nope!  I told the rep that something is terribly off here, it happened before and I'm a numbers/data gal with fairly high accuracy and had made special effort to carefully recheck the numbers.

I think you guys are trying to scam me and you better do something or else I'm calling the BBB. Sorry, not our policy because it was a web order.  I want to talk to your supervisor now.  Rep leaves/comes back on the line and says supervisor said they'll send out another batch for free, but I have to pay for shipping, so they get me either way I suppose.  It was a bigger order cuz I only like to order about once a year (and I'm out of checks now).

So, if you order from them, do it online and when you preview the check, use a program to copy it (print screen) so you can keep it for your records.  Even that's BS because they/someone has to have access to the data you entered because they need it to print it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Styles-Check-Company/internet/Styles-Check-Company-StylesChecks-STYLES-CHECKS-Scamming-to-Have-You-Pay-Twice-Internet-734111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Styles Check Company

Why do you need

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

low cost checks?

Are you a broke a** loser?

There goes uneducated "mr rik" again.

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

Hey "mr rik", STYLES checks is just the name of the company. How do you figure that they are "fancy checks"??
Styles checks offers some of the lowest cost checks available anywhere.

Just another uneducated response from the super troll.

Why do you need

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Fancy checks?

STAY AWAY!

I ordered from Styles Checks...

AUTHOR: chaosflamespirit - (USA)

...for my newest checks, and everything turned out fine.  The cost of the checks was cheap too; then again I had a promo code.