Complaint Review: Styles Checks

• Reported By: ms.st.pete — Gulfport Florida United States of America
Styles Checks
P.O. Box 2200 Alexander, Arizona United States of America

Styles Checks BIGGEST RIIPOFF EVER!!! Alexander, Arizona

Styles checks is the biggest ripoff ever!!! This company has printed the wrong account number on my checks 3 times, yes 3 times, and then they have the nerve to have customer service that sucks to no end. I talked to a supervisor whom I informed that if my money wasn't refunded to my debit card in two weeks which she told that how long it takes to get a refund that I will be filing a complaint with the state attorney's office. A lot people don't know that when a complaint is filed with the state attorney's office this is a permanent mark on the company's record, so keep this in mind. I don't understand how a company can get something as important as the account number wrong 3 times. I read a rebuttal from the customer service from styles checks boasting that they're a member of the Better Business Bureau, so what any business can be a member of the Better Business Bureau as long as they pay the annual fee to be a member. I'm beginning to think it would be wise for the consumers to avoid the businesses that are a member of the Better Business Bureau because beginnning to see a pattern with these companies and that pattern is very poor business practice and very poor customer service. As for the customer service saying that another customer's complaint was unfounded, that was original that's  what you're getting paid for to keep the ripoffs going, my complaint won't go unfounded because I kept all of the checks (all three orders) that were printed wrong for when I file my complaint with the state attorney's office. Please DO NOT order checks from this company. Please!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Styles-Checks/Alexander-Arizona-72002-2299/Styles-Checks-BIGGEST-RIIPOFF-EVER-Alexander-Arizona-741160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Styles Checks