Complaint Review: Styles Checks

• Reported By: Cheryl — Chantilly Virginia United States of America
Styles Checks
PO Box 40001 OR 4001 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Styles Checks Will not correct their mistakes. Colorado Springs, Colorado

BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE!!!

I was happy to see that I could have my checks sent to my work address so they wouldn't sit all day outside my house.  However, to do this, I had to call customer service and was told that there is an additional fee for ordering on line versus the website that had nothing to do with the mailing options. Of course, this "little" surcharge was not disclosed on the website.

When I got my checks, there was a mistake and I could not use the checks.  When I called them, they told me all they could do was give me $5 off on a future order.  Now, to replace these checks would cost close to $60 plus shipping (over $20).  Why would I take a chance like this?  For another future credit of $5?  They then offered me a $3 refund on my bill.

Say what?  Clearly this is a ripoff.  Most companies will correct their mistakes, but not these people.  I almost think they create mistakes on purpose so you will have to order again.  I would never order from these people again, but am just taking the loss and moving on.  The person who took my order was pleasant enough, but the person who I complained to (Jennifer?) was extremely nasty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Styles-Checks/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80935/Styles-Checks-Will-not-correct-their-mistakes-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-944796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Styles Checks