Complaint Review: Subco, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Hillsboro Illinois
Subco, Inc.
653 West Fallbrook Avenue Suite 101 Fresno, California USA

Subco, Inc. unwanted subscription Fresno California

Just wondering why I received the latest issue of Sports Illustrate in my deceased husband's (Michael Mathews) name.

I contacted Sports Illustrated and here was their response:

"Thank you for contacting Sports Illustrated Customer Service.
It looks like the subsription was a complpimentary subscription included with a purchase that you made. You were not charged for the order. That is all of the information that I have on file. To find out why its in your deceased husband's name you would need to contact the agency that sent us the order. You may contact them at 1.800.258.3350 and their name is SUBCO INC. We hope that this information has been helpful to you.

We appreciate this opportunity to be of service.

So... Why and how do you suppose my dead husband (died in 2008) possibly ordered an SI.  If I receive a bill for this or any other magazines "magically" appear on my door step, There will be legal action.

MEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco-Inc/Fresno-California-93711-5503/Subco-Inc-unwanted-subscription-Fresno-California-1062739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco, Inc.