Complaint Review: Subco, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, April 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, April 17, 2011

• Reported By: Bob D. — Boston - Metro West Massachusetts USA
Subco, Inc.
3585 West Beechwood Avenue #106 Fresno, California United States of America

Subco, Inc. Elbon Enterprises They keep sending me magazine subscriptions that I have not ordered and do not want Fresno, California

I received a copy of Sport Illustrated today, which I never ordered.  I have little interest in sport.  When I contacted SI, I was told that it had been placed by Subco and to contact them.  This is the second time that they have sent me a subscription that I do not want.  This is a pain as now I have to scan my credit card reports to look out for unauthorized charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2011 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco-Inc/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-Inc-Elbon-Enterprises-They-keep-sending-me-magazine-subscriptions-that-I-have-not-718630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco, Inc.