Complaint Review: Subco Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, August 20, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Franklin Massachusetts United States of America
Subco Inc.
3585 W. Beechwood Ave. #106 Fresno, California United States of America

Subco Inc. Sent me and my husband subscriptions of magazines sent to me WITHOUT our authorization Fresno, California

*Consumer Comment: Contact them and thank them for the FREE gift.

*Consumer Comment: Identity theft

I have had numerous issues with magazine companies with either cancelling or renewing with out actually renewing it myself.
This time, both me and my husband received Sports Illustrated yesterday. Same magazine and issue....
We never, ever ordered this before so there is no reason this should have been sent to us.
I don't understand how this can be allowed. I am nervous now that they will just continue to send us magazines with out our consent and in the end will have to pay for something we never ordered. This needs to be against the law, it's ridiculous and I don't have time to deal with this nonsense.
I sent the company an email stating we wanted our names and address removed from their system to stop any further issues but who knows what will happen. I also went to the SI website to cancel the subscriptions through them right away.
I sadly used to like getting mail....now I hate it. Thanks Subco....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco-Inc/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-Inc-Sent-me-and-my-husband-subscriptions-of-magazines-sent-to-me-WITHOUT-our-autho-747372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco Inc.

Contact them and thank them for the FREE gift.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Because that's exactly what it is, a FREE GIFT, then do as you please with your FREE GIFT. (If they bill for it send the note with the UNPAID bill)

Identity theft

AUTHOR: Cj - (United States of America)

I just researched it this morning when I got a final issue of "SKI MAGAZINE". First off I don't ski have never skied and have no interest at all in skiing. Well nor did I ever order the magazine so I called the publisher this morning and they told me that a company going by the name of "SUBCO" was the company that the magazine subscription was ordered well I called them and got a recorded message that they were closed being that it's Saturday. But the point is I never ordered this crap and never realized who's name was on it thinking it was something my dad ordered. But I should've known better that my dad don't care for it either. Anyway, I will be needing help on perusing legal action because I intend on filing a lawsuit for identity theft. If anybody can be of some help I would appreciate it.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC