Complaint Review: Subco Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Unhappy recipient — Stonington Connecticut
Subco Inc.
3585 W. Beechwood Ave. #106 Fresno, California USA

Subco Inc. Subco MagazinesSubco Marketing Bogus Magazine Subscription Fresno California

Starting receiving Entertainment Weekly a few weeks ago, which I did not subscribe to and don't want.  Interestingly, the magazine is being mailed to my summer home where I never send mail.  I called EW to ask why I'm getting this and they said it was ordered by an outside agency.  They were reluctant to give me the company's name, but finally told me it's Subco Inc., phone 800-258-3350.  EW would not cancel the subscription because it came through a third party.

I just called Subco in Fresno, California and they told me that this subscription came with a purchase I made but they would not tell me what the purchase was!?!  They assured me it would be cancelled within the next couple of issues.  We'll see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco-Inc/Fresno-California/Subco-Inc-Subco-MagazinesSubco-Marketing-Bogus-Magazine-Subscription-Fresno-California-1071334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco Inc.