Complaint Review: Subco

• Submitted: Sat, August 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Dee — Harrington Delaware United States of America
Suite 1- 653 W. Fallbrook Ave Fresno, California United States of America

Subco I have received a subscription to a magazine I didn't order. Cannot cancel as paid by Subco via some other unknown company. Fresno, California

I received a magazine that I did not order.  When I called the magazine people, they told me they could not stop the subscription as it was paid for by Subco.  As far as I'm concerned, this is a scam.  I am convinced that some other "company" ordered the subscription through Subco in hopes to 'catch' me in the middle and say that I ordered it and ... who knows what else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/Fresno-California-93711-5503/Subco-I-have-received-a-subscription-to-a-magazine-I-didnt-order-Cannot-cancel-as-paid-922489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco