Complaint Review: Subco

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2012

• Reported By: empowered_consumer — Oshkosh Wisconsin United States of America
653 W Fallbrook Ave Ste 101 Fresno, California United States of America

Subco Aka Elbon Enterprises, Inc. False / Erroneous Magazine Subscription Scam Fresno, California

Subco is an independent sales agency that falsely and erroneously subscribed me to a magazine called Bloomberg Businessweek unbeknownst to me and without my consent.  I contacted the magazine company and they told me they couldn't do anything about it and to contact Subco who I never knew existed before this scam happened to me.

According to Bloomberg Businessweek, someone at Subco signed me up for 162 issues of this magazine with an end date of November 2, 2015!  I have never subscribed to magazines period let alone this one.  This is outrageous and a scam.  I will file a report with the California Attorney General Office, the Better Business Bureau, and my State's Attorney General Office.  Subco, you should be ashamed of yourself for your unscrupulous business practices!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-Aka-Elbon-Enterprises-Inc-False-Erroneous-Magazine-Subscription-Scam-Fresno-Ca-952111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco