Complaint Review: Subco

• Reported By: Geneva Ayte — Short Hills New Jersey
Subco
625 W Fallbrook Avenue Fresno, California USA

Subco Phantom Magazines arriving at my home Fresno California

I, too, was victimized by Subco.  And spent 48 hours of my precious time, trying to run them down after I got a bogus subscription delivered to my home.  An account had even been established at Better Homes & Gardens showing a payment of $20 which really freaked me out as I immediately assumed credit card theft.  I now find out that related to a purchase made on Derm Store on-line, this is the way Subco got my informatioon and signed me up for a subscription.  The told me: "It was on your receipt at Derm Store".  Is that right?  Needless to say, Derm Store AND Subco are FINISHED in my book. Suggest you do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-Phantom-Magazines-arriving-at-my-home-Fresno-California-1062512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco