Complaint Review: Subco

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2012

• Reported By: Lemon Drop — Lake Worth Florida USA
Subco
3585 W Beechwood Ave, Ste 106, Fresno, California United States of America

Subco entered subscription for me, unsolicited by me, for Shape Magazine. Fresno, California

In yesterday's mail I received unsolicited two issues (May and June 2012) of Shape Magazine. The expiration date was listed as April 2013.  When I emailed Shape.com asking why I was receiving their magazine as I had not ordered it, they replied: "order was placed through an agency, and therefore, it is necessary that you contact them regarding this matter.  Our agreement with all agencies is that any such actions must be taken only with their approval.

You may contact Subco at 800-258-3350."  I did reach Subco at this phone number and cancelled my "complimentary" subscription.  I was told I would received two more issues and then no more would be sent.  Just wanted to avoid problems down the line when subscription expires and renewal can't easily be stopped.  I do not like receiving subscriptions to magazines which I do not order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-entered-subscription-for-me-unsolicited-by-me-for-Shape-Magazine-Fresno-Calif-897758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco