Complaint Review: Subco

• Submitted: Mon, August 30, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Lake Charles` Louisiana United States of America
3585 W. Beechwood Av suite 106 Fresno, California United States of America

Subco mymagazineservicecenter.com Dish TV Associates...BAH HUMBUG! Fresno , California

Two days After ordering Dish TV, by replaying to an offer in the Newspaper, I began receiving emails from supportsquad.com & Saveology.com, thanking me for my order! What Order??? My Personal Info is being passed from one outlet to another without consent.

I immediately contacted Dish TV who denied they had anything to do with it. The Dish TV rep informed me I had actually contacted a "Marketing Agency" called Guru. It was Not their problem. Even after I pointed out they represented them...did they Not? It is your products and services...is it Not?!

Hummmm, It was sure their logo on that ad. It was sure their equipment that was installed, and I'm sure the monthly bill is from Dish TV! So exactly how are they Not resposable for THEIR Associates?

Then I start receiving ESPN magazine...Nope, I Never ordered that either. ESPN gave me the name of the "Marketing Agency" whom "Supposedly orded it on my behalf, SUBCO, mymagazineservicecenter.com. Never heard of them in my life til today! SUBCO's rep says "Millenium Marketing" offered a FREE TRIAL...So the plan is to allow the trial to end and charge my credit card for the renewal!

This is FRAUD and a SCAM...That Dish TV ALLOWS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-mymagazineservicecentercom-Dish-TV-AssociatesBAH-HUMBUG-Fresno-California-635744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco