Complaint Review: Subco

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Alex — Brooklyn New York U.S.A.
653 West Fallbrook Fresno, California United States of America

Subco signed me up with maxim magazine with my okay. Fresno, California

To Whom This May Concern:

On Saturday Jan.14th 2012 I Received Two ( 2) Maxim Magazines One January Issue And One February Issue. I Knew That I Had Not Ordered Any Magazine Like Maxim Because I Think The Magazine Is No Good. And  I Would Not Put A Penny In It. So, On Monday I called Maxim To Get Some Information,I'm Told That My Name Was There To Start Receiving Maxim. I Told Them That A Mistake Has Been Made And  That I Did Not Order Any Mags, That Was When I Was Told That An Agency Had Supplied My Name For This Maxim Order. The Lady On The Other End Seemed To Be Concerned About The Situation And Gave Me  Subco  As The Agency's Name.

I Do Not Know This Company Or Agency. I Called The Number She Provided 1800 258 3350 And Was Told To Dial Another Number 1900 446 2900 At The Cost Of $ 1.99. I Did Not  Get In Touch With Subco I Called Maxim Back And Told Them Of The Problem Calling Subco,The Lady Put Me On Hold For A While, Returned And Told Me That My Order Was Cancelled,That I May Get One ( 1 )  More Issue. And I Would Not Be Billed . I Don't Know How This Subco Got My Name Or Address  But I Do Know They Are Con Artist. And Everyone Should Be On Alert For This Company Or Agency. If This Subco Or Maxim Try To Collect Money They Are In For A Fight. I'm D*m Tired Of Cons And Scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/Fresno-California-93711/Subco-signed-me-up-with-maxim-magazine-with-my-okay-Fresno-California-823647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco