reporters

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Charleston West Virginia United States of America
Subco

Subco Rip Off of the American Consumer Internet

I have been receiving several magazines that I did not order and for that matter would never order any magazines for any reason.  I called one of the magazines questioning why I was receiving it and the customer service representative told me a company called Subco ordered them for me.  I continued to tell her that I wanted this cancelled that I did not order it and I was not going to pay for it.  She told me to call Subco at 1-800-258-3350.  The number is only available through the week from 8:00 a.m through 5:00 p.m.  Something needs done about this.  All I ever do on the internet is play games on AARP's website or look up questions I have through google.  This is a violation of my civil rights and it appears that it is going to take forever to get this to stop.  I recently received a collection notice for several creditors.  I called and left a message with the collection agency and told them I do not have several creditors and asked that they call back and leave a message as to who these creditors are.  I never received a call or another statement.  I should not have to call businesses telling them I did not order their product just because some company wants to place orders for people they do not even know.  I do intend to report this company to my State's Attorney Generals Office, Consumer Protection Division.  In the meantime, I will be calling these magazines and telling them to quit sending something that I did not order and that Subco has no right to order anything in my name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/internet/Subco-Rip-Off-of-the-American-Consumer-Internet-979443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco