Complaint Review: Subco

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Nina — Claremont California
Internet USA

Subco Unsolicited Magazine Subscription - Sports Illustrated - Internet

I've suddenly gotten two issues of Sports Illustrated that I didn't subscribe to. I called Sports Illustrated and their customer service department was annoyed because they can't help me -- I need to go to Subco who placed the order

I'm posting this report because I saw a similar report here from someone named Chuck. Not sure if this will appear nearby!

Very annoying, and alarming -- does someone have access to my accounts for billing? Also, I had no idea that Sports Illustrated included perfume strips. Yecch -- allergenic magazine, and I can't get it to stop, and I don't want to pay for it.

Bonus: subco's voicemail is full, so they can't accept messages after hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subco/internet/Subco-Unsolicited-Magazine-Subscription-Sports-Illustrated-Internet-1064700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subco