Complaint Review: Subcriber Services - Northern Readers Service And Subscription Audit Center

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Subcriber Services - Northern Readers Service And Subscription Audit Center
Northern Readers Service - P.O. Box 741112 / And Subscription Audit Center - P.O. Box 830 Clementon, NJ 08021 Arvada, Colorado U.S.A.

Subcriber Services - Northern Readers Service And Subscription Audit Center Fooled into thinking I bought cheap magazines! Don't let it happen to you. Arvada Colorado

*Consumer Comment: northern readers service

*Author of original report: Subscriber Services - Northern Readers Service

*Author of original report: Norther Readers Service

Was called by a 800 numbers (Subscriber services, Northern Readers Service). No idea how they got my #. I was fooled into giving them my information and subcribing to the magazine subscription service they claimed to provide. I received a notice in the mail about my magazines ... Asking for payments, etc. Two weeks later I get a notice for a different magazine service named Subscription audit center from New Jersey that I ordered 3 magazines with them. This is when I started to research this scam and filed a report on Ripoff Report.

Dustin
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subcriber-Services-Northern-Readers-Service-And-Subscription-Audit-Center/Arvada-Colorado-80006/Subcriber-Services-Northern-Readers-Service-And-Subscription-Audit-Center-Fooled-into-th-314690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subcriber Services - Northern Readers Service And Subscription Audit Center

northern readers service

AUTHOR: Daniel - (United States of America)

not sure if it is a scam or not, but I to have got that call just the other day (very nice people) and would like to know how you worked it out. I know that they said I could not stop once I started but did say if I really needed to they mite let me. Is it a good deal or did they give your money back? It was only $6 something a week and that did not sound like to much but now they are making me pay for 3 month at a time one month after the other for a tottle of 15 payments of $69 something a month. that sounds hi?

allso they they have sent a release form to get a free watch and to be enterd for a free car, but have to sign your name and fill out your info saying that you authorize them and that you have payed with a credit card. Any one know if I should send it in?

Subscriber Services - Northern Readers Service

AUTHOR: Dustin - (United States Minor Outlying Islands)

Please stop any followups and delete this report. I have fixed the issue.

Norther Readers Service

AUTHOR: Dustin - (United States Minor Outlying Islands)

Hello, Posting here to hold off on my rip-off report. I've been in contact with this establishment. My only questions and concerns is the info they have of mine and how they got my phone #. Is verizon giving out my phone # to telemarketing industries.