Complaint Review: Sublime Merchants

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Helpingyou247 — Mesa Arizona USA
Sublime Merchants
1833 W MAIN ST #128 Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Sublime Merchants Mehdi Adjudani, Jeremy Higgs ,Haig, John, Rich, etc. Scam, rip off, merchant services fraud, fraudulent, false, thieves, credit card processing, merchant account fraud, credit fraud Mesa, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clarifying false claims from ex-employee

*Consumer Comment: Shady merchant services

My company fell into the snare of this crooked company and ended up losing my new business that my wife and I started. Mehdi Adjudani, Jeremy Haig, John(Manager), Rich, and some other sales representatives called me based on an appointment that was scheduled to be provided with merchant services. After speaking with them and they were offering me credit card processing rates at "Interchange" which is cost + pricing from visa MasterCard they proceeded to provide me with equipment that they said would be transferable on a lease for 49.99 per month at 48 months. THIS WAS FALSE INFORMATION! as business wasn't doing so well during the first few month I had told them i needed to transfer the lease out per my sales reps pitch, they proceed to ignore my calls and keep me stuck in this lease even though they said it would be transferable. Come to find out the equipment they sold me only cost $200 and the RAISED my rates initially quoted to almost 3% per each sale!!!! THIS COMPANY IS BY FAR THE MOST CROOKED EVER!!! Furthermore, come to find out they have SEVERAL complaints against them for conducting business like this and i'm not the only one who has been screwed over. This lease has damaged my personal credit and business credit and is NOT a transferable lease. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THEY USE 2 DIFFERENT PROCESSORS, ONE IS EPS AND THE OTHERS IS LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY AS THEY WILL SINK YOUR BUSINESS AS THEY DID MINE!! THEY ARE LIARS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sublime-Merchants/Mesa-Arizona-85201/Sublime-Merchants-Mehdi-Adjudani-Jeremy-Higgs-Haig-John-Rich-etc-Scam-rip-off-mer-959495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sublime Merchants

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clarifying false claims from ex-employee

AUTHOR: Sublime Merchants - ()

I will not mention the name of the employee who we believe wrote this report one day after being terminated because we will never stoop to their level. John isn't a manager and has never been with our company and Rich only worked for Sublime Merchants for less than 30 days. My last name isn't spelled Haig its Higgs. We do not send any accounts to EPS and we have more than 2 processors. We don't do any leasing through Leaders we use Northern. If you want to know the cost of any credit card terminal you do a Google search for new or used machines. If a person signs a lease with us its to lock in their rates we quoted and not have a cancellation fee. That is the trade off though we rarely if ever lease our customers. We focus on reprograms and free machines. The most ridiculous claim in the post is we raised their rates to 3%, which Sublime Merchants doesn't have the power to do. Once you submit the app to the bank they have total control over your rates. No one would ever believe Sublime Merchants has the power to force banks to raised rates how silly is that.

Shady merchant services

AUTHOR: MrDPerry - (United States of America)

I have seen so many people with this problem.  They have this problem because they are not
made for real businesses.  Plus, there is no underwriting so when they feel an account is "shady" they hold the money.  I offer a much better price and far superior customer service (we have a 24/7 customer service line in Santa Barbara, CA).

It's the Trinity system by PayJunction.  We can process in your business, on your website, and on a portable device. Here's a review for Square by an impartial merchant reviewer:

and a review of us by the same man:

If you would please contact me I would love to tailor a partnership with your company.

Daryl Perry II
Business Analyst, PayJunction

Tel: 702-580-4928
perrybusiness1@gmail.com | http://betteryourbiz.blogspot.com/

Facebook Page Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus Page SlideShare

undefined

Your success is our success.
www.PayJunction.com