Complaint Review: Sublime Speed Technology

Sublime Speed Technology
13438 L St Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Sublime Speed Technology Scam Ripoff Fraud BEWARE!!!! Omaha , Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: funny

This is my personal experience with Sublime Speed Technology.  I came to them in April 2010 because my engine seemed to be loosing coolant and had a weird issue with my idle.

This motor only had 1k miles on it.  So, I had Jeremy B. do a leak down test on engine and he said that it definitely had a blown head gasket, he said the top of my block had an uneven surface and the head wouldn't seal properly to the block.  I then asked what my options are to get it fixed and Jeremy B. and Mike M. (Owner) said that they could resurface the block with no guarantee or I could buy a new sleeved block and get a 1 year guarantee.

I went with the new sleeved block and also smaller pistons 81mm, based on their recommendations.  Well to make a long story short, they said it would only take 2 weeks from the time they received my new sleeved block to finish the complete build.

That turned out to be BS it took 5 months!  They gave the car back to me idling sporadically!  Their excuse was it took this long because of bearing issues...WTF?  During this 5 month process it has been nothing but a nightmare!  I caught Jeremy B. lying on many occasions, such as saying the bearings were bad...the water and oil pump were not OEM...my cooling fan was hooked up backwards (pushing air).  Which were all not TRUE!

Had the bearings checked out by 3 different Mechanics and guess what?  They all said the same thing!  "These bearings look brand new" and the oil pump, yep you guessed it OEM and the fan? Why even lie about something like this?  I used it all the time and it was pulling air not pushing air when I had the car in my possession.

In addition to this by the time I got my final bill it was 25% higher than the original estimate.  WTF?  Isn't it suppose to be the other way around?

So, of course like usual anytime you speak with Jeremy B. or Mike M. their solution is always buy more stuff and it will fix the issues...

Almost $8000.00 later, I finally got fed up and went some where else to get my idle issue fixed.  Took the guy 10 mins to figure out what the problem was and it was fixed and OMG I didn't have to buy injectors, new cams.....nothing?  Mike M. charged me $360.00 to fix this issue along with a break in tune, his excuse was he knew what to do but didn't want me to lose any HP, like what 7-15 hp?....and shouldn't I be the one to make that decision?

I asked them for a $180.00 refund from an almost $8000.00 bill for me having to get the idle issue fixed some where else and he refused and then I was called an a*****e by his Tech and an Extortionist?  WTF?  Because I wanted a refund for a service you didn't fix, how hard is that to understand..

I have so much more I could write, but I'm getting tired of writing. lol  I'm just happy to be done with this whole situation.

I would highly recommend considering other companies if you're thinking about dealing with Sublime Speed Technology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2010 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sublime-Speed-Technology/Omaha-Nebraska-68127/Sublime-Speed-Technology-Scam-Ripoff-Fraud-BEWARE-Omaha-Nebraska-641834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sublime Speed Technology

funny

AUTHOR: ddmustang - (United States of America)

isnt this the same guy that is trashing the reputation of the only other dyno shop in omaha too? the only thing in common appears to be you? if you dont know how an engine works that dont build a street car.

i have had nothing but a great experiance with sublime and its owner. if you cant understand how a car works and be able to knowedgeable make decisions then again educate yourself. .