Complaint Review: Subrogation Management TeamLtd.

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: standupforyourrights — N. Palm Beach Florida
Subrogation Management TeamLtd.
P.O. Box 460409 San Antonio, Texas USA

Subrogation Management TeamLtd. Payless Car Rental claims I returned car without original tires for a 2-day rental San Antonio Texas

On November 5, 2013, I picked up a rental car at the Payless Car Rental located in the Miami Airport, and returned it to the same location on November 7.

In the meantime, the car had been in a locked and guarded parking garage at my parents' condominium complex in North Palm Beach.

I was late returning to the airport on November 7, because there had been an accident on I-95 S and I was stuck behind it. I was in a rush to return the car, and make my flight. The Payless attendant, Marco, said that there were 4 old tires on the car. I said, "whatever tires were on the car when I picked it up are still on the car!". He wanted me to sign something that said 4 car tires on the return were different from the 4 tires on the outgoing trip. Of course, I refused.

I rushed off to make my flight.

In January, I received a notice from Subrogation Management Team Ltd. stating they were acting for Payless Car Rental. The claim said "4 Stolen Tires". They asked for my insurance information, which I am certainly not going to send them.

I think this is some kind of scam by Payless Car Rental. The attendant waits for someone who's in a hurry to make a flight, and then makes some kind of outrageous claim. Then they collude with Subrogation Management Team Ltd (whoever they are) to bring a fradulent claim against the car renter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subrogation-Management-TeamLtd/San-Antonio-Texas-78246/Subrogation-Management-TeamLtd-Payless-Car-Rental-claims-I-returned-car-without-original-1116273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subrogation Management TeamLtd.