receives

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: tilthe2ndcoming — Belgrade Montana United States of America
6664 Wadsworth Blvd Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Subscriber Services Inc They claim that I ordered magazines and agreed to pay them $1012 over the next 5 years. I have called them several times and they refuse to close my account and stop my monthly charges Arvada, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Subscriber Services in collections

This company is billing me a monthly fee of $16.87 for magazines I did not order and have not received. They refuse to cancel my account and stop the monthly fees claiming they have already paid for these magazines in advance for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subscriber-Services-Inc/Arvada-Colorado-80003/Subscriber-Services-Inc-They-claim-that-I-ordered-magazines-and-agreed-to-pay-them-1012-838576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subscriber Services Inc

AUTHOR: snoopi1963 - (United States of America)

i am now in coillections with this company. i hope they can not do anything else to me. i tried to cancel many time