Complaint Review: Subscriber Services International Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jeffrey P — Bay City Michigan United States of America
6664 Wadsworth Blvd Avada, Colorado United States of America

Subscriber Services International Inc. MTN AREA MAGAZINES Called and told me i won 250. Then charged my debit card 4.95 forS&H along with 39.00 for mags i didnt want Avada, Colorado

I received a phone call stating i won a 250.00 gift card and in return i would have to pay 4.95 for S&H. During the conversation on where to send my gift card, the company offered me magazines at a low rate of 49.00 times 20 payments, then lowered it to 39.00 with 20 payments, it totaled $798.00. I further told them it was a ridiculous price, that i would only pay the 4.95 S&H. My account was overdrawn because they chose to add the magazines to the S&H charge. In return for all this i received a piece of paper that i must sign and return to them in order to receive my gift card that i already paid the S&H charge for. I believe that with my signature they could further ruin my credit, and charge me additional fees. I've decided to close all my accounts and move my money to a different business and pay no further fees. In the process of them trying to sell the magazines they stated i wouldn't be able to cancel the subscription, well with no account to draw from, they will receive no more money from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subscriber-Services-International-Inc/Avada-Colorado-80003/Subscriber-Services-International-Inc-MTN-AREA-MAGAZINES-Called-and-told-me-i-won-250-Th-841377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subscriber Services International Inc.