Complaint Review: Subscriber Services (f.R.C.)

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:fairfield Ohio
1381 S Missouri Ave, Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Subscriber Services (f.R.C.) such a rip off Clearwater Florida

This is such a scam. This all started with me receiving a yellow post card saying : We are trying to reach you with good news ! it is really important that you call us toll free and listed there phone number.

i called and they told me about the company. i told them that i didnt want there magazines . this is when the chaos started, somehow they obtained my credit card information. i repeatedly told them i didn't want the magazines.

It just so happened that i started receiving magazines in the mail, i check my credit card and subscriber services lucky for me my card was lost or stolen so they didnt get any money every.

Ever since i have been getting calls and bills i explained this to the lady on the phone she told me there was nothing she could do. i owed the money, how do i owe for a charge that i never authorized. this is crazy. they are continuing to call me but there not getting my money its a scam!

What i want is for this company to stop calling me, they are yet to send me anything that they are suppose to send me, i refuse to deal with this company anylonger.

fairfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subscriber-Services-fRC/Clearwater-Florida-33756/Subscriber-Services-fRC-such-a-rip-off-Clearwater-Florida-371016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subscriber Services (f.R.C.)