Complaint Review: Subscriber Services

• Submitted: Sat, October 01, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: Ina Jo — lester Pennsylvania United States of America

Subscriber Services Sales person called me and gave me magazine offer, I made an installment deposit. They then called me and stated I I needed to pay $1054.00 for 5 year subscripton for magazines. I told them I do not Internet

Magazine scriber services began harassing me on my home phone several times a day. Again informed me I could not cancel the order. I told them again I did not want the magazines. I know have blocked their number from my phone, at a cost to me of $5.99 month.

I want them to return my original deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2011 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subscriber-Services/internet/Subscriber-Services-Sales-person-called-me-and-gave-me-magazine-offer-I-made-an-installm-783550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subscriber Services