• Report: #722072

Complaint Review: Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: PO'd — Somewhere Arizona United States of America
Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.
30500 Van Dyke Ave # 209 Warren, Michigan United States of America

Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc. Personnel Power of Warren, MI Substitute Teachers Not Being Paid Warren, Michigan

Since March 2011, I have had trouble being paid for one day of work, but that has changed to three days of work as of April 25.

It started with one day, March 10. I spoke to someone the following week when my check arrived with a missing day. He assured me it would be on the next check. It was not. So, I called again. This time I spoke to a woman who said she went into the system and I'd have my check. Well, I received a check, but it still did not include the March 10 pay I was to receive. The man was contacted again and he said not to worry, that I would get paid. Then I asked, 'Yeah? When?'  He said it would be the following week.

As of Good Friday, I now have 3 days of work for which I have not been paid. Now, the STU phone does not even have voicemail.

I can understand a glitch once and issues in getting it corrected. Checks were still being received and no other flaw existed, but now I worked two days two weeks ago wherein I have yet to be paid.

I have seen more than one story of substitute teachers not receiving their earned pay. This story needs to go national with further action taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Substitute-Teachers-Unlimited-Inc/Warren-Michigan-48093/Substitute-Teachers-Unlimited-Inc-Personnel-Power-of-Warren-MI-Substitute-Teachers-Not-722072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.