Complaint Review: Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, May 18, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle Keller — Fenton Michigan United States of America
Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.
30500 Van Dyke, Suite 209 Warren, Michigan United States of America

Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc. Since 2006, I have worked for Substitute Teachers Unlimited with no problems. Last month, I subbed 8 days for a Charter School in Flint, and still have not paid. They do not return my calls. Warren, Michigan

I have worked for Substitute Teachers Unlimited as a substitute teacher in the Genesee School District of the Flint Area. I have always been paid for my assignments within a reasonable amount of time. Last month, I subbed April 18, 19, 20, and 21, all day, as well as, April 25, 26, 27, and 28, also all day, for a Charter School in Flint. I have still not been paid. I have made several calls, left messages with one of the only working numbers (the other was disconnected), and still no answer. To say the least, I am furious. I just finished my education program at U of M Flint and have passed me test to become a certified K-8 teacher and need money to pay for my tuition at U of M, pay for a CPR class and pay a fee to the State of Michigan for my teaching certificate. I thought I was doing the right thing, subbing to make some extra money to cover these costs. Now I have to put my teacher certification on hold due to a lack of funds. What am I supposed to do now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Substitute-Teachers-Unlimited-Inc/Warren-Michigan-48093/Substitute-Teachers-Unlimited-Inc-Since-2006-I-have-worked-for-Substitute-Teachers-Unl-730581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Substitute Teachers Unlimited, Inc.