Complaint Review: Suburban Propane

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: sheri — sherwood Oregon United States of America
Suburban Propane
10075 SW CASCADE TIGARD, Oregon United States of America

Suburban Propane rip off prices on unauthorized delivery of propane TIGARD, Oregon

Suburban propane delivered wtihout my authorization propane to our home last October 2011 and charged me $5.62 when the current delivered price at that time was $2.89. When I called and complained they said it was already invoiced and that they couldnt change this delivery fee but the next time I needed propane they would charge me 50 cents over there cost to make up for the overcharge. In August of this year 2012 they again snuck in when I wasnt home and delivered propane and left a bill on my front door for $4.74 a gallon when the current rate was $2.34.

I also highly suspect that previous deliveries by them before October of last year were the same situation and I am in the process of looking up my past records to confirm this. If this is the case it could total thousands of overcharged dollars as we use a significant amount of propane.

l. They send nasty late notices until you pay. It took me 4 calls and messages to get through to the manager. He wont call you back. I have told them to come get the tank and propane but this is a ripoff and I want to be reinbursed for the overcharges from this company that practices illegal activity. I have seen many other complaints about the same thing with them and also noticed a class action lawsuite against them for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suburban-Propane/TIGARD-Oregon-97223/Suburban-Propane-rip-off-prices-on-unauthorized-delivery-of-propane-TIGARD-Oregon-952988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suburban Propane