Complaint Review: Suburbanbullies.com

Portales , New Mexico USA

Suburbanbullies.com Scott lathrop Con artist Portales New Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Suburban Bullies is bad news

*Author of original report: Suburbanbullies.com

Scott lathrop is great liar. He throws in BBB to back up his lies because he knows look good. But in reality BBB did not find false reports. The close things if its not big company like electric example. And they can't force him to give refund. So all he has to do is decline and it's closed. The nerve for this man to claim is false aligations when the buyer has proof . My bulldog at age 8 months old showed signs of mange, when taking her to vet she has demodex mange. Which is passed from parents. Meaning he knew his bullodgs had this mange but still choice to breed and pass it to offspring. So the buyer has deal with this. that's not good breeder. We now have pay more money for testaments and can't have pups from her because we wouldn't want cause this problem to others. He says there's health guarnetee that health guarnetee only if death occurs he doesn't refund for these expensive health issues. Good luck in search for pup but I wouldn't buy from him. If questions plz contact me I would love show ingested buyers all the paperwork from vet and etc. (((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suburbanbulliescom/Portales-New-Mexico/Suburbanbulliescom-Scott-lathrop-Con-artist-Portales-New-Mexico-1115855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suburbanbullies.com

Suburban Bullies is bad news

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

I bought dog from Scott Lathrop as well. I never contacted him about my issues because I knew I would not get refund. His health guarantee didn't cover issues my dog had I didn't know that because we never discussed it I later saw on his website. I took my lose. I came across this and wanted others to know my experience also so others wouldn't have of through it. I would never get dog from him or refer anyone to him. My dog came with parasites and at age of 6 months old he had hair loss so took him to vet. They did some scrapping of skin and he had Demodectic Mange. My dog went through treatments, injections and none of it worked. It got so bad we had to put him to sleep. I took huge lose and my heart broken. All for bad breeding. I educated myself and found that it's passed through off springs it's genetic and breeder shouldn't breed dogs that have this mange or some pups will get it too. Doing more research because of anger I felt I also noticed all these websites carry and sale same dogs? How is that possible if he told me the dog lived in his home? Red flags to me. Here is websites and numbers of what I found out. It's up to you be smart and do research.

What I also noticed suburbanbullies.com, sumobullodgs.com, iconbulldogs.com, imported bulldogs tel:956-648-6699 look their number up same dogs and puppies. All these dogs are also on puppy find through these different sellers selling same dog.

An import broker will always have a puppy available, because if they don't have one currently 'in stock', they are sure to have a contact overseas who can get them one almost immediately. Be prepared to wait for a quality puppy, whether from a North American or a European breeder. Be wary of anyone who claims they 'always' have dogs available. Ask questions, go with your gut.

Suburbanbullies.com