Complaint Review: Subway Corporation

• Reported By: PeteM — Sicklerville New Jersey United States of America
Subway Corporation
511 Berlin-Crosskeys Road Sicklerville, NJ Internet United States of America

Subway Corporation Subway Sicklerville, NJ Violation of Federal Laws Internet

Let's get to the point because I'm highly pissed off.  I used to work for the subway corporation at a store in sicklerville nj.

It's tax season and I've been waiting for my forms in the mail.  Well, no form came.  No problem, I'll go to the store.

I enter the store and no one is helping the customers, the owners on his phone ignoring me, and no other employees are found.  So the owner hangs the phone up and I ask, "Im here for my W2".  The owner unprofessionally responds, "Oh, I don't know where that is. Let me check."

As more customers come in behind the already upset ones, he comes back and proceeds to tell me, "I don't know where it is, sorry."  I respond, "Ok? Well I kind of need it."  In which the owner responds, "leave your number I'll call you."

I'm not overreacting if thats what you, the readers, are inferring.  I've tried to get this W2 for weeks!  Every night I go to get it, since I go to school all day, and they close early.

I finally go in to grab it and they LOSE it.  This company has NO respect for it's employees.  Not once have I gotten a call or anything in the mail about it and now I'm losing money I need and deserve.  Im a college student, I need MY money.

DO NOT work for this company.  They constantly pull these scams and deceptions.  They operate unlawfully with an ex manager I worked for bringing in alcohol for his underaged employees.  I am upset and discourage anyone from dealing with this company for their own good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway-Corporation/internet/Subway-Corporation-Subway-Sicklerville-NJ-Violation-of-Federal-Laws-Internet-705829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway Corporation