Complaint Review: Subway Sandwich Shops

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Subway Sandwich Shops
Cicero Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Subway Sandwich Shops - Health-code violations, Poor Service, Atmosphere & Appearance

On 1-16-01 at 17:45, I was at the Cicero, Indiana Subway. There 3 teenage boys working at the time. The appearances of the boys were poor in that they had earrings, long hair with no hair-net, pants that barely hung-on. Two of the boys went to the back and in few minutes one was heard saying loudly "F*** no, don't open it", he said this three times.

I have an 8 year old son and do not appreciate this kind of language in a public place. The other boy who waited on me my anything but enthusiastic about his job. He informed me they were out of pickles and mayonaise. Obviously, someone isn't doing the inventory very well, further, why couldn't you go to the grocery and get these things until your supply comes-in.

I won't do business with this franchise until I know things have improved. I live in the area and anyone who mentions the Subway store will be sure to get my impressions of my last visit.

I really find it disturbing that a once good business has gone down the tubes again because of poor management. I hope something can be salvaged from the damage, it would be really great to see the store restored to its former good image. Sincerely,

Cathy Myers

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway-Sandwich-Shops/Indianapolis-Indiana-46060/Subway-Sandwich-Shops-Health-code-violations-Poor-Service-Atmosphere-Appearance-4254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway Sandwich Shops