Complaint Review: Subway

• Reported By: Anon — Alpine Texas
Subway
1002 E. Holland Ave. Alpine, Texas USA

Subway Sexual assault Alpine Texas

*Author of original report: I was scared

*Consumer Comment: Really??

While being employed for this company, there was an occasion when my male manager asked me to come to the back to have a quick word with him. Keep in mind I was on the clock throughout the course of this discussion. The owner and his wife, who is also another manager were out of town, which left him in charge of the store.

With the door closed and once we sat down, he asked if I was interested in making extra money. Knowing that he works at a ranch and helps his mom(the owner) with the upkeep of the trailer park I lived in at the time, I didn't think anything strange of his offer... Until he asked me if I would be interested in going over to his house, while his wife was gone and strip for him.

He wouldn't touch me, he just wanted to see me naked apparently. In return he offered me $40, naked pictures of his wife and a video of him and his wife together during their honeymoon. I never went to his house, though keep in mind he was asking me to do this for him while I was on shift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/Alpine-Texas-79830/Subway-Sexual-assault-Alpine-Texas-1103553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway

I was scared

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

Due to lack of evidence(no cameras in the office), this is a classic example of she said vs. he said. He promised me a promotion after I graduated and would often tell me quitting the store was a bad idea due to how the economy was doing at present.

I only recently told my parents of the situation after I quit.. But again, due to lack of evidence I doubt I could go far with this. Even if no one believes me, I just want someone to know. Anyone. I don't want to be powerless against this. This was the first time anything like this has happened to me, I didn't know what I should or could do.

Really??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Not only have I spend almost half my life living in Alpine and Ft Davis, I graduated from SR.  I have many friends still in the area and have notified them of this report.  What did the APD say when you reported this?  I also know the Chief of Police and most of the PD as well as the Sheriff's office.  When did this happen?? Did you go to the Crisis Center of the Big Bend and speak with them about this (yep used to work there too).