Theresa

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 07, 2006

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Subway
31752 Hwy 16 Denham Springs, Louisiana U.S.A.

Subway SUBWAY SPECIAL: BLOODY NAPKINS Denham Springs Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: he he funny

*Consumer Comment: Are we dealing with an HNA ?

*Consumer Suggestion: Subway Could Appologize or Pretended they Cared

*Consumer Comment: Kelly, what are you after from Subway?

*Consumer Suggestion: Ink

*Author of original report: Its Blood

*Consumer Comment: And where would we view said picture?

*Consumer Comment: Ah, but Kelly...

*Consumer Suggestion: View picture.. BLOOD !

*Consumer Comment: Are you absolutely sure????

This is the grossiest uncleanest thing I have ever seen. I got 2 footlongs for my daughter and myself. I took about 7 napkins, I sat down and was eating mine, when my daughter came and sat beside me to eat. I was about 1/2 finished. She looked at her napkin and there was blood on the napkin. I unfolded mine that I had been using and sure enough there was blood splatters on my napkin too. It totally grossed me out to know I was wiping my face with a bloody napkin.

I called the store to tell them and they were indifferent to it. I was going to come by and show them the remaining napkins but they didn't care.

My boyfriend says the health department would care if Subway doesn't. I even offered to email pictures of the bloody napkins I have left. They look like a splatter-drip type of marks. I showed them to my boyfriend, he did not even want to touch the napkins. He was grossed out as I was that I actually wiped my face with one.

Kelly
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/Denham-Springs-Louisiana-70726/Subway-SUBWAY-SPECIAL-BLOODY-NAPKINS-Denham-Springs-Louisiana-205865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway

he he funny

AUTHOR: Brandon - (U.S.A.)

I would have to agree somewhat in the concern of Kelly I wouldn't want to see the blood on the napkin either. But here is where I disagree with you.

One (and the biggest point) is that there is no picture to show for evidence. If you want to convince people of this horrid experience you have to back your words with evidence. If you found a hair on w\your sandwich would you not take the sandwich back as evidence.

Two only a supposed polite call was provided nothing else about this call is elaborated on. Nothing with the owner or even a manager. The story is very hard to believe and very intangible. No conviction of a new sandwich or anything. Maybe when met with apathy you had figured that the only way to get back at the company is to explain this compelling story to a bunch of adults who in return for giving their opinion and even for trying to solve a conflict are met with childish and immature sarcastic remarks.

So before putting up a report to ease the frustration and anger out and then again do it to unsuspecting people who are correct like Liticia who is reading your stuff between the lines showing more education and being more mature.

And in the end I must agree with Thomas this is becoming a fun house Look at myself!!!

Are we dealing with an HNA ?

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

Are we dealing with a Hezbolah Napkin Attack?
Is this about aids contaminated blood on napkins at Subway? Is this the message? Inquiring minds want to know. Sorta.

Otherwise, I do not understand how someone who "works in the medical profession" can be so upset about a little blood on a napkin unless they think it came from someone who has aids.

The OP did post about people here having an IQ being about equal to their shoe size (Size 12?) but she didn't call anyone here a moron (IQ below 70).

Then she tells someone they should find someone, who has the ability to read, to read her comments to them... Hmmmm

This place is fun.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Subway Could Appologize or Pretended they Cared

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I thought it was crappy they didn't seem to care. Their customer service was bad. OH YEAH wiping your face is nasty. I wanted to puke. It was nasty to wipe your face with dried bloody. You must work for Subway, because your attitude was the same as theirs when I called. They didn't seem interest or like they would even pull or look for those nasty napkins.

Kelly, what are you after from Subway?

AUTHOR: Marc - (U.S.A.)

So you wiped your face with a napkin that may have had some dried blood on it? Your boyfriend was grossed out over it? Please tell us just what you think Subway should do about it, and we can go from there.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Ink

AUTHOR: Hugh - (U.S.A.)

Is it possible what you see is ink? Subway napkins are printed with their logo. Brown is the predominant color in their logo and red is a component of brown. It would not be the first time an inkjet printer nozzle belched a little extra ink where it wasn't supposed to go.

See if your stain is water soluable or not.

Its Blood

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Who called anyone a moron? Please let someone read the articles to you that can read. That way you'll understand what you are talking about. Have a good day

And where would we view said picture?

AUTHOR: Leticia - (U.S.A.)

Since I do not see a photo in your complaint. How are you calling someone a moron for not being about to tell blood from spaghetti sauce in a picture that we cannot see?

He was just going off your description of what happened and offering other alternatives to blood.

Ah, but Kelly...

AUTHOR: C.a. - (U.S.A.)

"Peter" from Nonextistent, AL thinks EVERYONE else is stupid. I'M thinking that someone who had a cut was stacking napkins. The question is, was s/he too stupid to realize s/he had a cut, or too stupid to do anything about it? The county health dept. should maybe give them a refresher course?

#9 Consumer Suggestion

View picture.. BLOOD !

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Working in the medical field, I can tell you that was blood. I even took pictures. BIG BIG Difference between spagetti sauce and blood. I don't see how someone with an IQ over the size of their shoes size could not tell the difference between blood and spagetti sauce.

Are you absolutely sure????

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

How can you be absolutely sure that what you saw was actually BLOOD? Did you submit your evidence for laboratory testing to come to your conclusion? The reason I ask is that there are many things inside Subway that could be misconstrued as blood.... marinara sauce from the meatballs, fruit punch from the soda machine, ketchup, to name a few. Before you declare that Subway serves "bloody napkins," perhaps you should have a definitive test performed to make sure that you are correct.