Complaint Review: Subway

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Brittany — Hollywood Florida U.S.A.
Subway
102 North Park Road Hollywood, Florida United States of America

Subway Deceiving and misleading costumers Hollywood, Florida

*Author of original report: Wow so many trolls and disrespectful people here

*Consumer Comment: Carpens, You need to learn to read

*Consumer Comment: YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

*Consumer Comment: Ok, why is Ashley's 'DAD' responding to HER in her own login?

*Consumer Comment: But..it actually looked more like this when you got it..

*Consumer Comment: Have to be real...

*General Comment: Yet

*Consumer Comment: Wow..

*Author of original report: Carpenns no respect for the disabled and clearly a hateful person

*Author of original report: Ashley

*Consumer Comment: Oh gimme a break. (Daddys little girl doesnt like food)

*Consumer Comment: Wait

I had my father go pick up our Smokehouse BBQ Chicken sub and when he got home he told me that I was in a big surprise. He told me to look at the photo of the Smokehouse BBQ Chicken sub that is listed on their official website and to come, and look at what was given to us. To my astonishment it did not look anything like the sub that is on the site. On the site the sub is stuffed with delicious BBQ chicken thats supposedly slow cooked while on the other hand sub that was given to us appear to be suffering from anorexic. Lack of quality chicken meat and the overall appealing doesn't look all that fresh to me.

I will never trust anything that subway puts on their website because it's false and very misleading!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/Hollywood-Florida-33021/Subway-Deceiving-and-misleading-costumers-Hollywood-Florida-875098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway

Wow so many trolls and disrespectful people here

AUTHOR: Brittany - (U.S.A.)

Carpenns, You seriously need to get a life. Do you spend your entire life on this site to start up unnecessary arguments? Do you make it your life goal to pick on people over the internet when you probably would not otherwise get away with it in the real world? Why are you picking on Ashley all of the sudden?

Are you on some kind of drugs that clouding up your reading comprehension or do you suffer from it since childhood? I don't know why you are even attempting to start up a debate when it's obvious that I was rip off by Subway. Do you not see it? Or are you too blind to see? Perhaps you are an employee of this filthy company and you are here to defend this restaurant?

A photo is worth a thousand words. I was ripped off by subway that day and to this day I am boycotting this filthy restaurant. How can you serve this pathetic sandwich to your costumers? I would be embarrassed if I hand over this sandwich to one of my costumers had I owned a restaurant.

Carpens, You need to learn to read

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

I am not the OP. I am not complaining about subway. Please direct your anger at the proper person. I believe her name is "Brittany"

I am ashley, I was the first response telling her how stupid she was being. Please be a little more careful to check whom you are attacking before you do so.

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

AUTHOR: Golfer - (United States of America)

'nuff said

Ok, why is Ashley's 'DAD' responding to HER in her own login?

AUTHOR: Carpenns - (U.S.A.)

IE COMMENT NUMBER 3    'Where Ashley's 'Dad' attempts to address the situation explaining he just did the best he could to get the sandwhich...'ok'.....later on we learn from 'Ashley' that she 'can't drive a car, is disabaled, blacks out easily' etc. Clearly, this person/ these people have waaay deeper issues other than sandwhiches!

If ya' thought the sandwhich was bad when you bought it why not ask for more meat daddy? or get your money back and try your luck with the big mac? (you've seen THOSE photos now..you know what to expect)

and i guess you're right Ashley,  I really DON'T have much sensitivity against someone abusing the airwaves over some issues appear to be rather superficial to most anybody else. Better save up some money so you can afford a personal chef or something, idunno./ Don't divert your own foolish post, i have nothing against obesity either i just said your 'face was fat', whether it is or isnt'...I have no idea...it's just a figure of speach. But alas, I must be psychic. 'Done talking about this one'

But..it actually looked more like this when you got it..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Have to be real...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

When was the last time you got a Big Mac that looked like this..

#7 General Comment

Yet

AUTHOR: What? - (USA)

Your father apparently wasn't willing to just say "Hey, could you put some more meat on that?" and instead decided to bring you home a crappy sandwich. They made it in front of him and he brought it home knowing you were going to be unhappy with it. I think you have deeper problems than Subway's service.

Wow..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

So your father went to pick up the sandwich for you.  Your father came home and not only said you would be in for a big surprise but told you to compare the sandwich with the web site pictures.  Okay...then how come your father didn't complain at the time he bought the sandwich and get his money back?

- It sure looked like more than a speck.  Just how many ounces are in a spec?

As for your disability that has nothing to do with this.  You didn't mention it in the beginning, no one else brought it up, but you seem to think it is now important.  Well unless you can prove that somehow Subway knew you were disabled when your father went, and they gave you that sandwich specifically because you are disabled..just leave it out.

What would Gordon Ramsay would do had he been given this sandwich?

-  He probably would look at the ingredients, experiement a bit, and then create a similar sandwich in his resturants that he would sell that $6-7 sandwich you got for about $30-$40.

Carpenns no respect for the disabled and clearly a hateful person

AUTHOR: Brittany - (U.S.A.)

Carpenns, I've been living in this country for as long as I've been alive. If you think this sandwich is acceptable then you are a gullible consumer that accepts anything that is given to you. I don't expect to have an identical sandwich that is listed on their website, but I do expect similar. I also expect professionalism. This sandwich hardly had any chicken inside of it, as you can see on the photos that I provided. This sandwich was pretty expensive for having 4 sliced of tomatoes and lettuce with small amount of meat.

As for the rest of your hatred post you have no idea what my situation is. I am disabled. No I am not fat, however I can clearly see that you have a hatred against fat people so that tells me a lot about your personality, and how you lack of any sensitivity. I am unable to do what so many of you guys simply take for granted. I am unable to drive a car without blacking out so I need help with transportation. I am unable to go to stores without passing out. It's nice that assholes like you who have no sympathy for the disabled. My father is more than willing to help me out and for that I am grateful for it.

What would Gordon Ramsay would do had he been given this sandwich?

Ashley

AUTHOR: Brittany - (U.S.A.)

Ashley, I see where you are going at but the fact to the matter is that the website indicates that theirs a lot of meat in the sub, and what I was given was just a speck of it. Not sure if this is the company way to save money but the fact is that It's misleading to the consumers who are looking at their official website  for their next meal.

An addition the sub looks flat out nasty and disgusting. If you were given this sub would you be disappointed as well as I was?

Subway's slogan says "Eat Fresh" Yet this sub tells me other wise. var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_908f86ced0476c4296fcd47e93468c14(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_908f86ced0476c4296fcd47e93468c14(document['FCTB_Init_bbd3be4fee397c42a0dd70089981878a']); delete document['FCTB_Init_bbd3be4fee397c42a0dd70089981878a']

Oh gimme a break. (Daddys little girl doesnt like food)

AUTHOR: Carpenns - (U.S.A.)

What a useless waste of ripoff report right? How long have you been living in this country/ been alive? fast food doesnt' look exactly like the picture? its a freaking sandwhich! get a clue! have you ever made food for yourself? does IT look like something on tv? In many cases, food advertisements and pictures are actually carefully lighted plastic replicas designed to look 'better' than the actual product (ie some brands of cereal used to do this for the box cover). Did you know that? You pay $5.95 for a sandwhich and complain when it doesn't look like it costs $17.95 at some expensive restaurant? People are on here to complain about REAL scams and frauds, not petty ass complaints like this (You an ex employee or something?)    'Ohhh, I went to the public park and there was bird crap on the picnic table...I'm going to sue the state!' what an idiot. You didnt' even place the order yourself to make sure you got what you want! You're lazy ass made your freaking dad go get food to stuff your fat face for you. I was in for a big surprise when i learned that 'stupid people know how to use a keyboard'.

Look at my photos, this is of some home made vegetarian sloppy joe that I made from a 'fantastic foods' packet. The photo looks like jail food, but this meal came out incredible with a side of a baked potatoe with onions and chives. Cooking at home/ learning to do something for yourself? You ever thought of it?

Wait

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

are you telling me that you think food you get at fast food places actually looks like the food in the pictures?

hold on I'm laughing.

Still laughing.

Okay done now. No fast food place has food that looks like their ads. None. Not a single one.