Complaint Review: Subway

• Submitted: Sun, July 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 27, 2008

• Reported By:Kissimmee Florida
Subway
1954 E. Osceola Parkway Kissimmee, Florida U.S.A.

Subway Rude employees and overcharges for value meals Kissimmee Florida

I went to Subway yesterday for lunch. I ordered the foot long chicken breast sub. The cost of the sub was $5.00 and $2.00 to make it a meal. The total should have been $7.00 plus 7% sales tax--$7.49. The total they charged was $7.81.

I tried to explain to the guy and girl working that the total should be $7.49. They both got nasty and would not listen to me. I asked for a receipt but they refused to give me one.

When I asked for macadamian nut cookies I was given peanut butter. The girl pretty much told me to leave.

Someone needs to teach the employees how to ring up the orders correctly and tell them not to be nasty and disrespectful to the customers.

I went on the subway website to fill out a complaint report. I was unable to submit the form because it said I didn't have the "State" filled out and it was a required field. Well...the State was filled out but it would not go through. Is this just another way for them to avoid receiving complaints. If I knew where their national headquarters are, I'd write to them directly.

Thanks.....

Colleen
Kissimmee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2008 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/Kissimmee-Florida/Subway-Rude-employees-and-overcharges-for-value-meals-Kissimmee-Florida-356177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway