Complaint Review: Subway

• Submitted: Sat, September 13, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:miami Florida
Subway
Mitchell Hammock Rd Oviedo, Florida U.S.A.

Subway angry crazy mean b**** work at this place... all psychos treat customers badly Oviedo Florida

*Consumer Comment: I was never hateful

*Consumer Comment: To scott

*Consumer Comment: Stacey is right..................

*Consumer Comment: Hmm

*Consumer Comment: There Is no need for them to be hateful

*Consumer Comment: Stacy you don't know what you are talking about

*Consumer Comment: Stacy you don't even know me

*Consumer Comment: MUST READ

*Consumer Comment: I am going to enjoy my holiday

*Consumer Comment: well looks who is the hypocrite

*Consumer Comment: Scott do you have some kind of problem

*Consumer Comment: Laurie strikes again

*Consumer Comment: When I go to food places

*Consumer Comment: ALABAMA and FLORIDA

*Consumer Comment: THE OP IS THE PROBLEM - NOT THE STORES/RESTAURANTS THAT SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT

*Consumer Comment: It's Charles Again!!

*Consumer Comment: To inspector

*Consumer Comment: YOU seem to be everything you have described and more!

*Consumer Comment: To anonymous:

*Consumer Comment: These employees should be fired

*Consumer Comment: grow up

*Consumer Comment: Just About Every Subway a Franchise

*Consumer Comment: get real

*Consumer Comment: Ooook

*Consumer Comment: Wow...

*Consumer Comment: You're the same whacko that had the same complaint against McDonalds

*Author of original report: subway sucks...

It seems like subway seems to employ only angry crazy jailbird releasees people with iq's lower than 75 who have no manners and are... very nasty angry and mean.... there is one female in particular at this place... everytime u go and try to get a sandwich the wench is very rude to you.... if you call in and place an order-- they don't have it ready on purpose.... just to piss you off.... and make you wait... or if they have it ready... they will treat u like crap for it... the people that work at this place are low life dogs and rats.... they have nothing better to do with their time at their craphole jobs than try to annoy customers or treat people badly...

someone needs to fire these loons and hire some competent normal human beings who have manners and aren't angry bitter mean nuts ... i personally call in to order rather than deal with the mental deficiency of these stupid incompetent nutjob people.... but even when you call ni to order they make sure your order isn't ready... so they can just annoy you ... and they get off on this or something or get some kind of satisfaction out of it -- when is subway going to stop hiring menial brainless animals because putting together sandwiches isn't fit for people who probably don't have the mental capacity to tie their shoelaces and were recently released from some detention center somewhere...

anonymous
miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2008 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/Oviedo-Florida/Subway-angry-crazy-mean-b-work-at-this-place-all-psychos-treat-customers-badly-Ovie-372602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway

I was never hateful

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

This Is what Is wrong with the country today. I wasn't rude or anything to the employee. There the ones who got mad over nothing, when I asked them nicely.

I guess custormers don't matter anymore, & no I wasn't the problem the employee & the manager was the assholes & going to charge me 89 cents for something I already paid for I don't think so!.

I got my vengeance I complained to cooperate mcdonalds, & they contacted the mcdonalds I had the problem at.

And of course we will always be to blame. The employees will never be held accountable for there actions If the manager Is an ****** himself.

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Scott get a life. Your little insults don't bother me . What gives all the right to say whatever you fee like on rip-off report to anyone who files a complaint.

I have not done one thing to any of these people who comment to my reports, they just don't like the truth. And sorry It was the employees being an a*****e.

This Is just plan abuse & I don't have to take It from anyone, It seems you can dish It out but you can't take It.

Ya'll do everything you can to ruin my life, ya'll don't even know me trying to ruin a persons life on rip-off report Is just sick. And ya'll are nothing but (CYBER BULLIES).

This Is how ya'll treat everyone on rip-off report. Ya'll hate a person you don't even know, so go ahead dish out all the negative comments.

You people are heartless assholes don't care about anyone but yourselfs. I could careless what stacy thinks she doesn't know what she talks about.

What gives you the right scott of anyone else to speak that way to me, just because you think you are better then me.

I don't care what people think, I will not trust another person.

This Is the only way people think they can get me buy calling me insulting names. Grown adults acting like grade school kids.

Stacey is right..................

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

Charles just so you realize, Stacey does know you, and your mother. You have written so many complaints for you and your mother and have aired all of your dirty laundry, everyone on this board knows you. For starters you don't work and your mother has been fired from every job she has ever had. You have had numerous accidents that has always been someone else's fault. Your truck was repo'ed because you couldn't make the payments and you want to sue anyone or everyone because of how you've been treated. You whine and cry constantly about your pathetic life but won't get off your a** long enough to do anything about it. I for one am tired of supporting you and your family. I hope you had a nice Christmas because Stacey and I and the rest of us that read your ramblings on this site paid for it!!! Oh about Stacey being right, she is.......you are a loser!!

Hmm

AUTHOR: Rchristy121 - (U.S.A.)

I find it very sad and pathetic that you brag about "oh well this staff got fired, but oh I got a free meal". Typical a**hole customer who wants everything handed to them on a silver platter. You ever stop to think that maybe you are the reason they are hateful? I'm sure your politeness included "fill this cup up for me or I'll have your job". As a manager in the customer service industry, if you yell at my employees or treated them like crap you were out of the store probably on your a**. Depending on if I turn off the cameras so no proof of you getting your a** kicked by my employees. I will not let my employees be intimidated nor harrassed. So feel free to take your lame crap elsewhere and maybe choke on a d**n cheeseburger or something fool.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

The employees did get fired even the black manager. They didn't even fill my drink full & they made a big deal about It & was going to charge me 89cents, how stupid.

It seems mcdonalds hired new staff & management I have nomore problems out of them, I even got a free meal because of the trouble they gave me.

There Is no excuse for them to be so hateful & abusive over nothing.

There Is no need for them to be hateful

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

I had a problem with my local mcdonalds. They didn't fill my drink which I paid for I asked them kindly & the made a big deal about filling my drink to the tob.

I made an complaint to the mcdonalds cooperate, they told me they do not put up with employees or managers abusing custormers like that & slamming the door In my face.

I even got a free meal for the trouble they caused me for just asking them to fill my drink they got mad about it.

The manager just wanted to abuse her problem. I think they fired those employees, you just don't slam the door infront of a custormer they could get you fired.

I didn't go back for 2 years, I went back not long ago. It seems mcdonalds have all new custormers they are friendly towards me & nice. There was no excuse for how they acted two years ago.

If they gotten fired then they deserved It they had no right to slam the door In my face. But guess what the employee & manager was black & I was white.

So this was a race issue. But they got fired.

But the people on this site will probally blame me for how they acted towards me.

Stacy you don't know what you are talking about

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Stacy you don't know what you are talking about. You don't even know me, you just think you can say what u want to me. Your the real loser.

You start crap with every single poster on this site, & I haven't even said anything to you & you don't know my mother either you know nothing.

Yet you still continue to call people names, & no you don't have the right to say anything you want.

Stacy you don't even know me

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Stacy you don't even know me or my mother, so calling me a loser was uncalled for. Well what goes around comes around.

Do you know my mother stacy so you had no right to call her a loser or me. Cause you don't know me.

You sure can be so judgmental of people you don't even know on this website. I have never said anything to you or anyone else.

But you think you have the right to call people losers you don't even know & judge people.

Don't judge people stacy that you don't even know, because people will judge you worse then what you are doing. So keep It up.

How would you like It stacy If someone called you a loser. But you don't care. So make fun of my spelling you are not going to ruin my day.

But you are to stubborn to think you do anything wrong, your the real loser stacy & so are your other buddies on rip-off report.

So get over It.

MUST READ

AUTHOR: Ryandc - (U.S.A.)

If I were you I woulnd't continue to go to the same place that treats me like crap, and I wouldn't put up with people being rude to me. You definitly like the confrontation and the way you speak of these people is despicable, I remember you from the McDonalds post and you do have issues. Treat people better and don't degrade them like your on a pedastle, these low life rats might be the ones to save you life someday. Remember karma, and I'm sure they knew who you are, I wouldn't call in an order, just think what they may have done to your sub, and you deserve it. Geuss the secret sauce keeps you coming back

I am going to enjoy my holiday

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Know people accuse me of attacking them. No stacy you have It all wrong, you and laurie have attacked me for no reason & scott to. So don't try to blame this on me.

Laurie attacked me & told me to shut up for me when I made an complain on a equifax complaint, so pardon me stacy It Is you & laurie who are the ones who are attacking people.

I don't have to take abuse from anyone, also I will not let what people say on this site ruin my holiday either. You are the hypocrite.

Ya'll are just trying to get people agaisnt me well I do not care who Is agaisnt me. And another thing I have not lied In any of my reports or made false reports.

well looks who is the hypocrite

Charles attacks me, then he attacks Laurie now Scott
HUMMMMMMM
You are PATHETIC
GET A JOB GET A LIFE and stop posting your unfound claims here
This is a sight for REAL rip offs unlike your unfounded crap
And to the OP - you need to get a life - if you hate every food establishment in you city then move or learn to cook - forget that - Publix would probably cringe if you ever walk in their store again since you think it is your RIGHT to park in the fire lane
Stacey

Scott do you have some kind of problem

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Scott do you & others have some kind of problem with me. Mabye the truth hurt's. People know It's the truth that Is In my complaint's they just deny It because It Is written from me.

They try to bash my spelling because they know It's the truth & they can't stand the truth because I wrote It.

And they try to attack me every chance they get.

Laurie strikes again

AUTHOR: Charles - (U.S.A.)

Laurie strikes again. Why do you think these bad business get away with abusing us because of people like laurie & scott.

I don't care who believes me how can they say my complaints aren't true or anybody else they are not them they didn't leave threw the situation.

All people like laurie & scott do Is judge people buy there spelling I am sure It's the businesses who are sending to attack the poster of the complaint.

Well It's true workers In restraunts are nasty even If you are nice to them they are scum so are these people who attack the poster are scum also.

They are nothing but sick people & bullies. I don't care who believes me, I just don't take there crap.

They have even judged me buy my spelling which I don't even care they just try to make me look bad.

Laurie told me to shut up out of the blue because I made a comment on an equifax complaint. They have no right to attack me what so ever.

All these idiot's want to do Is cause more grief for the poster of the complaint, they do not care of show compassione for people cause they think they have everything & they think they can abuse people.

I can keep this up forever I have all the time In the world If people want to keep giving me crap.

When I go to food places

AUTHOR: Andy - (U.S.A.)

I try to be very nice to the people who are handling my food. I have heard too many horror stories about food worker who will secretly do nasty things to your food to get even with you, if don't like you.

If I don't like the food, don't like the attitude of the workers or don't trust the cleanliness of the place, then I never go back again. Usually my opinion will be shared by other customers. If the place is no good, it ends up going out of business.

ALABAMA and FLORIDA

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Should hook up - they can be miserable together.

They both post bogus complaint rants, using several aliases and blame the world for everything!

Then claim to not understand why no one believes them.

THE OP IS THE PROBLEM - NOT THE STORES/RESTAURANTS THAT SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

I agree with several rebuttals -
The OP IS THE PROBLEM - not the people she is complaining about.

She does post under several different aliases, but it is always the same old tired complaint. She even posts rebuttals under the different aliases to make it appear others agree with her, when in fact it is her own same tired BS.

SHE IS UNABLE TO SEE ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYONE

She seriously needs some counseling to find out why she hates herself so much.
That is what this is all about - her own self-loathing that she claiims are others treating her poorly.

It's Charles Again!!

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

Hey everyone the Anonymous, Alabama person is Charles from Phenix City. Similar personality as the individual in Florida but not the same person.

To inspector

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I have never worked in fast food so I have never been fired. What Is shocking to me Is people saying Its alright for employees to treat custormers like crap.

Well guess what its not ok to treat custormers like this but these days they get away with rude service because, the managers says Its ok to be rude & abusive towards custormers.

And people on this site defending that kind of behavior Its just wrong, well these employees should be fired.

I guess Its ok for fast food employees to give rude service to custormers sometimes custormers don't do anything the employees are just rude anyways.

It seems you can't go anywhere these days. Also inspector you need to get a life.

YOU seem to be everything you have described and more!

AUTHOR: Andromeda - (U.S.A.)

anonymous
miami, Florida

'very nasty angry and mean....'

'the people that work at this place are low life dogs and rats....'

'someone needs to fire these loons and hire some competent normal human beings who have manners and aren't angry bitter mean nuts ...'

'rather than deal with the mental deficiency of these stupid incompetent nutjob people....'

'when is subway going to stop hiring menial brainless animals because putting together sandwiches isn't fit for people who probably don't have the mental capacity to tie their shoelaces and were recently released from some detention center somewhere...'

YOU could compete very well for the top 'nutjob' position in this store.

YOU seem to be everything you have described and more!

To anonymous:

AUTHOR: Inspector - (U.S.A.)

Don't you have anything better to do than to slam fast food establishments? I think both miami and alabama are the same persons. Just because you were fired from the job does not give you the right to slam others. Get another job, and possibly a LIFE!!

These employees should be fired

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

These employees should be fired. I am totally shocked @ the things I am reading. And worse of all managers accept this behavior from employees.

No employee @ any fast food resturant has no right to treat any custormer like this, I am sure the employees provoked this situation.

Used to managers would not accept this type of behavior employees giving custormers a hardtime they would fire them but these days Its crazy.

These days managers take the side of there employee regardless If they lied about the custormer employees should treat all custormers equal not have there favorite or rejects.

I am just totally shocked @ the stuff I have read regarding custormer service on this website, the bad employees always gets away with treating custormers like crap who didn't deserve that treatment.

It seems you can't go anywhere these days or go out to eat or do anything, without the worry of having problems with employees @ any resturant.

grow up

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

you file a complaint about every restaurant, grocery store, clothing store etc etc in Orlando
There is nothing wrong with these establishments
The only key factor in this rip off report, after rip off report and on and on is YOU
Look in the mirror - you will see the true "psycho" and "trash"
get a life

Just About Every Subway a Franchise

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Look, the Subway's you're going to aren't owned by the chain; they are franchised to people who live in your area. When you complain, direct your complaint at the person who owns the franchise. If the franchise owner is an idiot, guess what? The idiot hires people who are like the owner.

Let's also face facts; you're dealing with a lot of minimum wage workers who could give a darn about what they do. That's what you get when you deal with people who work at a mimimum wage - they can't get anything else. You're thinking on this is all wrong - they aren't getting revenge on you; they're simply miserable over what they do.

Next time, make your own sandwich or go to a different sandwich place.

AUTHOR: Insomniarules1 - (U.S.A.)

Is there anywhere that you eat that doesn't suck?? I cannot even count how many different reports you have filed against different food establishments in your area that have never treated you right and are all a bunch of low IQ losers. Perhaps you should look at your behavior before pointing the fingers at these underpaid, overworked souls that do the most thankless job in the country. How much do you think these poor people make. They do not hire people with MBA's to make sandwiches for you. Try to appreciate that they are doing a service for you because you are obviously too lazy to cook for yourself at home. If there is nowhere that you are treated the way you feel you are entitled to be treated then that is exactly what you should be doing - to eat out every meal, as you must obviously do from the number of complaints you have on here, is just unhealthy as can be.

get real

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Is there no place that you can go melissa aka alice aka whatever your new name is
that there are not "crazy psychos" and "trashy people"????
Look in the mirror because the only "crazy psycho" "trashy person" is you
Get a life

Ooook

AUTHOR: Honest Sam - (U.S.A.)

And yet you continue to go there time and time again so tell me, who's the fool?

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

if the demeanor that you two show in person match that shown in your posts, I believe that we can see why you're treated poorly. because you treat others poorly. Maybe your attitudes have a lot to do with how you are treated in public.

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

You're the same whacko that had the same complaint against McDonalds

AUTHOR: A Friend - (U.S.A.)

You must be the problem, you had the exact same problem with McDonalds as you had with Subway. When are you going to realize that YOU are the problem, not the hard working employees of these establishments (I'm sure you had problems with other businesses as well). Some people get their kicks out of treating people like trash, and YOU are certainly one of them. I don't know how people like you can live with yourselves, but you have to realize that you are no better then any of the people you put down, in fact they are BETTER then you for putting up with people like you. I know that I, for one, would never let any of my employees deal with a "person" like you, I would rather loose your minor purchase for the sake of my employees. People like you need a reality check and realize that YOU are the problem and that YOU fit the description of the people you think you are better then. One day you or someone you love (if that is at all possible) will be the victim of a low life like you and I hope you get it back ten-fold. Get yourself some help, therapy will do you wonders!

And, if anyone you put down is reading this post and is feeling bad about dealing with a "person" like you, please don't hate this low life, they need help and don't realize that they are the scum of the earth - Keep doing a good job and notify your supervisor about this low lifes actions, let them handle them.

subway sucks...

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I went to the subway on tuskawilla/ red bug lake road... they too always have very rude mean and stupid people working there-- never nice or friendly people always jerks. I went in to pick up an order I had placed at least 20 mins prior or longer. Of coures when I walked in-- the sub was not made...I guess they do this at most of the subways since you have incompetent and brainless animals working there....the girl did make the sub 'right away' but I can't understand why she didn't do it when I called in and did so the moment I 'walked in.' the problem was when I was paying for the sub-- the jerk manager a nasty old fart, was just very rude to me..and as I held my hand out to get change....literally just forcefully and rudely dumped the change in my hand to where it hurt the palm of my hand in an aggressive way, and rudely shoved my food at me.. and was just very mean ....almost as if with a "get out" attitude or just very mean and derogatory overall. I guess the freaks working at subway just seem to be angry sociopaths most of the time...and can't control themselves ...restaurants always have the nastiest people working there...low class angry and mean people but then they feel they haev the right to be aggressive or rude to people for no reason...
subway is a terrible chain restaurant that seems to only hire menial idiots and mostly psychopaths with no manners who are just sick...