Complaint Review: Subway

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Palmdale California
Subway
4954 Van Nuys Blvd PAlmdale, California U.S.A.

Subway you can't trust ripoff PAlmdale California

My name is Flavio Aburto I always buy sandwiches at Subway because they are healthy. But Unfortunately the personal the sometimes work there put the name of the company down.

Last Saturday September,13 I made a special request at the Subway where I usually go. I mentioned to the person who took my order to have this request ready the next day at 1:00pm because I might arrive around 1:00pm to 3:00pm so they asked me to give them a deposit of $20.00 to confirm this order so I asked them to give a receive and they told that that do not give a receive for pre-orders. Well I decided to go a head and placed my order and paid what they asked me.

Well I came back the next day and I was really surprise when they told me that I do not have any order to pick up; in fact they told me that I never order one. After taking to many people around this Subway they found out that my order was given to somebody else because I arrived after 1:00pm.

At that time I took in consideration that is a human mistake so I decided to place the order again (see attached bill). that I was given after 45 minutes. But the really bothered me is these people were to impolite with me even though was their mistake they told me that they do not work with time range. Even though I was very clear that I will pick up my order between 1:00pm and 3:00pm and but the way they were agreed to to do it in that way they told that they do not make order that will be pick up in time range.

So this is really confuse for me because first of all they said that "I do not have any order to pick" and then "I have to be on time to get it". But in fact I arrived in the time frame I gave them (between 1:00pm to 3:00pm). The truth is that I do not want to buy at that place again because these people do not have any people skills.

The Subway is located in 4954 Van Nuys Blvd. Sherman Oaks CA,91403. So If you have to go to this place be sure to get your receive when to place your order and then take the name of the person that to talk to. because they do not wear name tag.

Sincerely

Flavio
Palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Subway/PAlmdale-California-93550/Subway-you-cant-trust-ripoff-PAlmdale-California-117007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Subway